The Justice and Witness Ministry identifies and publicizes needs and opportunities in the area of home and world mission and brings to light neglected and undiscovered needs. Some of the organizations we support include:
- A Safe Place—A shelter for families who have been subjected to domestic violence.
- Andover-Newton Theological Seminary—This is a UCC supported seminary. Donations have helped to pay for in-care students affiliated with our congregation.
- Goodwin Community Health—Provides low cost health care for low-income people.
- Church World Service – Global ministry, disaster relief, sponsorship of Blanket Sunday, Crop Walk and other events
- CrossRoads House—A homeless shelter in Portsmouth.
- Dover Friendly Kitchen–Our congregation provides and serves meals on any fifth Thursday of a month to this community soup kitchen.
- Families First— Our congregation provides meals on the first Monday of each month.
- My Friend’s Place—A homeless shelter in Dover.
Materials for Current Ministry Members
Note: you must have user permission to view the material in this section.Log in